Sunday, November 16, 2008

Multiple Baby Pileup

In my quest to find out who my follower rhoades93 is, I found the list of blogs they follow. Recognizing a few, I decided to I'd check them out. When I came across the blog named multiple baby pileup I thought that sounded rather interesting so I'd take a peek. Before reading the profile, or anything that might tell me who these people are, I began reading their most recent post. Minutes...or seconds- into it I was sobbing. As I read a little more I saw that their baby Jack had passed away before he was even 3 months old (a triplet).....on my birthday. In some odd way it made me feel connected...I dunno how to explain it. Kent and Jaxon were hanging out in the living room and I said, "Kent I dunno who these people are, but I'm so sad!" He ofcourse wants to know why I'm continuing to read it if it's making me cry like a small child, but came over to the computer to see what it was all about!! But I can't help it, now I'm hooked, I'm also a follower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been following her blog since those babies were born and I know what you mean-she's a good writer, too.

Kaia said...

Aha! Now you're a random blog stalker like us! :P