Monday, March 9, 2009

Jaxon's 8 Month Bday!


Excited to go to Milne with daddy. Their first adventure together. Apparently he cried the whole way home, so Kent said that was enough for a month. Ha
So thrilled to empty the shopping bags for me.
"I'm not sleeping, I'm stuck!"
Pretty sure that was his excuse so he could visit Uncle Ernie and Auntie Krista.

Not sure why, but he kept hiding his face between Aarons leg and the couch. He's a little unusual to say the least.
Sportin' his new jean jacket from gramma Nadine. Rather proud looking.
He isn't crawling, but I suspect it won't be much longer. Finding all sorts of things to get in to. Once he figures it out I'll be wanting him to just sit still, I imagine.

2 comments:

Kaia said...

What a little (or should I say big?) cutie! Looking forward to seeing him SOON! :D

lyssamay88 said...

Wow, can't believe he's 8 months already! Looks like he's turned into quite the cheeser :) I'm hoping to come up and visit you guys sometime in the next couple weeks..