This morning, Jaxon and I made it out of the house to meet my mom at Kohls. FYI My new fav store. It's obvious the holiday season is underway when you try finding a parking place, that's for sure. Fortunately the lines weren't too bad though. We even were courageous enough to meet Kent at Costco when he got off work. It was also hectic, but made it through the line quick enough. I sure am regretting not getting my Christmas shopping done by now, but it always seems too early until it's almost too late.
The chilly weather hasn't seemed to keep Jaxon from wanting to spend time outside. I feel bad trapping him the house all day, just because I don't want to be out. The yard is pretty big and way too many places for him to hide behind or get hurt by himself. When we do go out it's a must to actually play or do something, rather than just sit and watch him roam around. Keeps you warmer! This afternoon we had fun, with dad even, and had a little fire on the front porch. He played with his bucket and shovel. Drank a little rain water that had been sitting in the bucket (GROSS!). Boys anyway, what can you do?
It sure makes silly kid games more fun when you get to hear his sweet giggle. But then of course, he doesn't want it to stop. Ever.

2 comments:
What a cutie! I'm liking the shirt :) Aaaand noticed Kent's too ;)
I agree with you about Kohl's! :-) I've just about finished my Christmas shopping thanks to being able to go up there last week for the game. What a great way to use a Tonka truck! :-)
Post a Comment