Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hayden still seems to have her cold, but doing great otherwise! Really starting to focus on things and faces, look around when she hears a voice, and kicks her legs and waves her hands like she's got a plan. She's such a sweetie and has the cutest grin. Her tongue sticks out as much as ever. She fits nicely in her 3 month clothes and is weighing just over 11lbs. Sleeping pretty well at night, but nothing to count on from day to day. If only she would just like her car seat, we'd be set! Thankfully she does like the Moby wrap. I got to escape to Target with her yesterday and she slept in it the whole time :)

4 comments:

lyssamay88 said...

Aww..little Hayden is getting way too big!! I think you all need to come visit sometime soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Getting so big! Love the boots!

Stenersenlife said...

Why is it that babies seem to have such a grudge against carseats??? Baby is looking cute!

Linda E. said...

I agree with Nadine - the boots are too cute! :-)