Photo shoot of Princess Pea in her giraffe onesie and baby legs...adorable, right?
Mighty big helper...sure to screw the lid back on after it was filled with gas
Lunch outside on a bucket? I think so!
Watering flowers for Mommy.
Watching JD's cruise by.
"Vacuum for MONEY!"
We were preparing for camping and I told Jaxon his Auntie Kaia was going to have a candy store, so he better do some jobs to make money. He was more than happy to vacuum his room for money!
Haircuts on the side porch.
Rhoades Campout 2011
Hayden Happy Camper!
Sometimes I wonder if her face hurts after smiling so big :)
Tractor rides.
Niece/cousin Shiloh Eunice and her Mommy Alyssa going for a ride.
The four of us.
Kaileys (almost) brand new baby chicks!
Horseshoes
Home!
Playtime!
Grilled pizza!
We had our friends Ben and Shannon Root over for supper one evening, along with their two girls Shayla and Rhianna.
Four wheeler tricks.
Babysitting.
This is Alli. I watch her two days a week. Before Hayden was born I watched her full time.
Jaxon and Daddy.
A date!
They don't happen often, at all. We went to Olive Garden, thanks to a gift card from Uncle Joel and Aunt Denise :) And to my sister Brittnie for babysitting the rugrats. I had the bright idea of agreeing to sit outside so we'd be seated faster. BAD. IDEA. The sun was beginning to set, right in my eyes. Plus it was already blazing out. It was delicious though! I even talked Kent in to going to the mall. We wen to Sears. So not really my kind of shopping!

3 comments:
Thanks for update nice to see what you have been up to. Dan
Love J's cheesy grin! Did he have fun spending his money at the candy store? That pizza looks great-I think we prob need to do that again:)
Mom
Yay for a date! Cute kids, as always.
Post a Comment