Friday, February 17, 2012

September 10th, 2012


Or about then, we shall welcome one more blessing to our family, if all goes well!

Peanut #3's first photo
Before going to my appointment today, I told Jaxon I was going to the doctor to find out if there was a baby in my belly. I asked him how he would feel about that if there was, and he says "I'd be so happy! But I want there to be a kid. A boy kid. Like Carson." (His cousin about 3 years older than him.) Poor guy really wants a brother, but specifically and older brother!

All was well with baby at my appointment-10wks and 4 days. Now that I'm 2 for 2 on pre-term babies, I will be doing progesterone shots weekly starting at week 16-36. I'm hoping I can convince Kent, or someone, to give them to me at home so I don't have to go in to the clinic every week. Once a month is enough for me! I was a bit concerned and asked then with the shots, will I have a 42 week pregnancy?! But he assured me he wouldn't let me go that far! My arthritis of course has to rear its ugly self, so I'll be working on getting that under control now that I've seen the dr. This week I've felt better, but had a few where all I could do was dash to the kitchen each morning to find some kind of food and straight back to laying down to prevent getting sick. I didn't always make it though! Constant eating through out the day adds a little to the scale as well ;) 

6 comments:

Molly Joy said...

Congrats!! Our kids have been pretty close to the same ages :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! And that is a cool photo:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope and pray all goes well with your pregnancy and delivery. Leona

finnishamericans said...

So happy for you, Kent and Brandie! Praying that God will bless you and baby with health! Clara

Elsa said...

Oh Jaxon! Little do you realize you are the "carson" in your family :) That's a good one though. Hope all continues to go well with baby (and mom!).

lyssamay88 said...

haha poor little Jaxon! I'm sure he'll be happy with the baby tho-the way he loves lil sis :)