Last month, June 15th to be exact, Kent turned 29! Not sure he acts such an age though ;)
His mom and a few of his younger siblings joined us for supper and cake.
Hayden wanted in on all the action. And i was happy to get a picture of those cute pig tails she's sporting!
We had some nice warm weather that was still bearable and the kiddos spent lots of time splashing in their pool.
Jaxon is such a busy guy and tries to avoid the camera, but I try sneaking! Of course I don't want to quit taking pictures of my handsome boy!
Playing with his water gun.
In and out! She thinks it's so great to splash about and go down the slide in to the water.
Sis discovered she could drink the milk from her bowl! I hardly put any in other than to get her cereal wet, but evidently there was enough leftover!
Such a sweet little lady!
Stealing my lounge chair...good thing they're cute doing it!

2 comments:
Sure glad we're having this nice weather so kids can swim!
Cute swimsuit on Miss Hayden!
Post a Comment