Waking up in such a good mood! :) (I know it looks like a crazy contraption but I was trying to make it cozy...like the carseat? Maybe!)
----------
Yes, he has been sleeping much better-and in the play-pen! He was getting too big for the cradle, but I'm not quite ready for him to be across the house from me..all by himself! Usually get him to sleep by 11p and then he wakes up once in the night and up for the day by 9a. Seems like a late bedtime but I like to sleep in so it works for me ;)
----------
Finally he isn't as stingy with his smiles! Still hard to catch on camera tho. Once he sees the flash his eyes get all big and off goes the smile! I bought him a bebe pod, similiar to a bumbo seat, to help him learn to sit up. His heads still a bit too wobbly tho, so we haven't got to try it out much. Hopefully in the next week or so.

1 comment:
Man-look at those fat legs-sure is getting chubby! Need a babysitter? I'm starting to miss the lil guy..it's been a while now :(
Post a Comment