So last thurs Jaxon and I ventured out to JC Penneys for his 3 month pics. We arrived a lil' before his 11AM appt (suprising, eh?) and he was awake and not crabby, just what I hoped for. Well, in a perfect world it would have been our turn at 11AM...but as we all know its not! A quarter after or so they called us back...now he's crying and antsy, great. Got him calmed down enough. I was really hoping he would be smiley, but at this point just no tears was all I cared about. The photographer did a good job with him, although he mostly looked at her like she was crazy. Now we wait 2 weeks to get them back....I can't wait!
This last weekend the 3 of us went to Okanogan, WA to visit my sister and her family. It's about a 3.5 hr drive from home. Not too bad. (Jaxon slept the whole way :) We got there in time for smoothies and popcorn..yum! Saturday we walked to the farmers market and then went out to lunch. We came home sunday morning. Unfortunately it didn't seem like long enough! But I'm glad we got to go. After we got home Rick, Kathy, Sabrina, Jenna and Trevor Rhoades came by for coffee and snacks before they headed back home to Battleground, WA. It was great to have them over, glad they were able to fit us in their schedule ;)
P.S. I tried the carseat trick while at my sisters...didn't work!! Silly kid anyway :)
Wave Equation Schrodinger
2 years ago

1 comment:
haha..I remember when Landyn would do that..sleep through enough nights in a row to get you excited, but then start waking up again:P
Sounds like you guys have been having fun!
Post a Comment