Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lately..

Jaxon definately got spoiled with tons of fun toys, a blanket, clothes and some books his first Christmas. Some of the toys are still a bit too big for him, so his hands and feet...or any toy he can hold on to and stuff in his mouth, are his favorite.




With just a few of his new toys.

Eating in his new big boy seat. Making a mess
is his specialty!


Enjoying bath time! (I found this at a garage
sale last summer-quite handy!)

And the cute lil duck, all washed up!

Today he has been somewhat of a monster, so I know I've said it before; but I'm saying it again anyway, I believe he IS teething :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! And BLUE eyes in the second pic! Miss him already!

Kaia said...

He looks huge in the bathtub!

Anonymous said...

cute little monster