After Jaxon having a rather rough day yesterday he finally cut a tooth!! It's definately barely there, and would say it's something only a mom could feel or it is just my imagination, BUT Kent felt it too ;) My goodness, the change! He has been a much happier kid (forgot that part of him existed!) and decided to stay up and celebrate the new year and already this morning has been enjoying his toys instead of cry as soon as he could sense I was going to lay him on the floor.
So one down, and many more to come! Hopefully they aren't all that bad! I'm sure thankful we don't "teethe" as adults, must be sooo frustrating!
Wave Equation Schrodinger
2 years ago

4 comments:
Yay! Yeah, only how many more to go? ;) LOL..kidding! I'm so glad Landyn wasn't at all cranky when he was teething--must not be one bit fun for either of you!
Hooray for Jaxon! It'll be nice that he'll entertain himself some, huh?
You were right about his teething! Good to see all of you at the game. Jaxon is a real sweetie and such a blessing!
I do need to come visit you guys-it's been way too long! Maybe I'll be able to some wknd when I have a 3 day wknd..but that might not be 'til Feb. :(
Post a Comment