After too many days of an ugly cough, runny nose, restless nights and just acting miserable; we got Jaxon in to see his dr. I'm very glad I took him in since we discovered he has double ear infection :S I was feeling terrible, thinking to myself, "I put a hat on him almost always!" But she explained that the draining from his sinuses had no place else to go, so thats what caused it. Hat on or not. We left and headed straight to Costco to pick up his antibiotic, which should start making a difference in 24-48 hrs. This will only clear up the ears, the cough and runny nose have to take their course. Fingers crossed they go away before his antibiotic is finished to lessen the chances of the infection coming right back! I think the poor little guy would be feeling better if he wasn't also teething.
Not so happy.
Better after I shared some steamed brocoli. The only piece he missed is the tiny bit on his chin. Little piggy.

3 comments:
Hope he's feeling better and that tooth comes through, too!
Aww poor little guy!! Can't believe he eats brocoli!! I can't get Karl to eat it nevermind Madison!!lol
He is ADORABLE! I hope he is feeling better soon!
love, Cathy & the quads
Post a Comment