enjoying a breadstick...I'm gonna have to be careful what I eat from now on. He seems to think he needs to sample whatever I have. Needless to say he's gotten to try all kinds of things :P (Tonight I discovered sour patch kids don't even make him flinch!)
Getting to ride in the cart like he's some sort of 'big'. Had to surround him with my coat and his blanket, of course.
Friday evening we went to visit Great G & G Rhoades, only to come back to some unexpected visitors... Eric, Chad and Great Uncle Mark :) Just in time for the Rhoades' Family Christmas Saturday! Which had tons of yummy food...and visiting! Jaxon even took a good nap with all the noise going on around him. Just shortly after I finished eating though, couldn't have been so I could eat without him grabbing at my plate :p That's ok too.
We had a safe trip home this afternoon and J was a good passenger, as he has been most times lately. Some reason this evening though he has been quite upset. Notices as soon as I leave his site/the room (that is if he even lets me put him down) and is not at all happy about the situation. Walking, rocking, feeding, pacifier, orajel, tylenol....all seem to work, but just for a little bit. So I've tried a cycle, except the tylenol of course! Each seem to help him atleast forget about what ever his troubles are (teething, gas cramps...) for a few minutes anyway. OK-so while rocking him one of the many times tonight- he lost his pacifier over my shoulder and I heard it hit the wood floor. His room was dark and I couldn't see exactly where it fell. To make matters that much worse, as I was turning and bending down to find it I bonked his head on the corner of the dresser!!! UGH! I'm so terrible. After immediately giving up on that particular pacifier I began telling him how sorry I was, how much I loved him and even proceeded to tell him that if walking the floors all night was what would make him happy, I would indeed do it! (Yikes, I'm hoping that's not necessary and he doesn't take me up on the offer :p)
Probably would be feeling better if I hadn't gave him a headache!
First: Being stubborn and not looking at me....
Fine! But just this once ;)
He continues to amaze me at how good he is sitting up. I often forget he can! He plays with his toys, pulls his pacifier in and out, picks his lovey up....all while still sitting! Although he does tip over at times! Beginning to happen less and less though.

3 comments:
Hey, just wanted to remind you that our kitchen group is serving next Sunday. Also Tuesday night is ladies coffee and Thursday night is Stephanie's shower. Hope Jaxon starts to feel better:)
lol..you're weird;). Jaxon looks completely bald in the pic in the cart, but I see he does have a bit of hair in the last couple. My next kid's going to have dark hair so it actually shows up:P.
Sounds like a busy week , I think Jaxon just got a little spoiled so much attention last week
Post a Comment