Friday, February 20, 2009

Nothing is safe..

Jaxon has begun rolling :D Just started within the last couple days. He's making his way into the kitchen as I type. We're already getting an idea of what it will be like when he starts crawling...watch out! Here's some pics of his adventures so far....


"oooh I like mom's phone..and I even got it myself!"
"Ready? Set.....
Roll!"

And here he is under my chair. The fun begins ;)

Apparently his ears haven't slowed him down too much. We met grammy (my mom) at the mall today and had lunch. He got to be big and sit in a high chair and eat guacamole, rice and beans. It was an enjoyable trip for us all, he did great!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

hehe...LOVE the big grin!

Kaia said...

Wow, CLOTHES actually?! He looks so cute when you dress him! Jusssst kidding!! I mean, he really does, but he does in 'jamas too! His huge grin is downright contagious though! :D