Thursday, April 9, 2009

9 months down...

Today is Mr. Jaxon's 9 month b-day, but who's counting?! ;) Last night I discovered his THIRD tooth has come through, right on top this time. He slept amazing all night and went for a nap without a fight. Teething must really get the best of him. When I weighed him a couple nights ago he was a grand 20.9 lbs. My back has been feeling it lately, too. I believe his well check up is next week, I should call to find out for sure. It'd be good news if his ears are looking clear as a whistle at that point, and no surgery would be needed! I'd be OK with that.

He is loving to be outside, thank goodness! Yay for his chubby legs in shorts :p And also standing so big, holding on with only one hand! His new trick is making noise with his tongue, usually spitting all over anything within a 12 inch radius-see last photo. Now it's his and daddy's lil' 'game'. It can last a while, being they are both stubborn and don't give up easy.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Kolby figured out spitting a few weeks ago too! Are those Puma's the same one's Nadine bought?? Weren't they size 1 or something?! Must be different ones;)

Anonymous said...

That hair is really growing too:)

Brandie said...

No, different pumas :) Them were size 1 and definitely too small now!

lyssamay88 said...

Man, my little man is getting WAY too big!! I think I need to come visit again-I'm missing him :(