Monday, April 27, 2009

*update*

*His surgery is scheduled for next Monday. I go in Thursday afternoon to fill out paperwork. At that point I believe we will be sent over to the surgery center to figure out the time and such details. I'm a little more nervous this time, maybe because I became so set on the fact that he was healed and not in need of surgery! But I'm more than ready for him to be back to his smiley-full of life-self.
------------
I'm waiting to hear back from the ENT office to re-schedule Jaxon's ear tube placement surgery. He has had a rough weekend. Fighting a high temp, icky nose and goopy eyes. Oh yea, and nights have been anything but restful. This seems all too familiar. I'm quite sure his ear troubles are back. He is even acting super sensitive to being picked up in the slightest quick motion, and hates seems to strongly dislike being tossed in the air, which he hadn't minded before. I have no clue really if this has anything to do with an ear infection, though it's not his usual. I think the dr. reserves Mondays for surgery, so hopefully we will be getting it taken care of in a week :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...cant use the hate word anymore?? ;) hope he gets feeling better!

Brandie said...

Krista-did that just for you guys ;) glad you caught on!

Kaia said...

Poor boy! Hope he gets feeling better!