..but it's not the 5th tooth I was expecting! It popped up on the bottom. I noticed yesterday that he was gnawing on his hand an awful lot so i took the risk and felt his gums, sure enough there was a tooth sharp as ever! I had to count them, knowing he already had two on bottom; just to be sure! Apparently he is more concerned about getting a mouth full of teeth than walking. He doesn't care much for standing on his own, though he can.
A couple nights ago I had to go to Target for the bare essentials, and Jaxon decided to sob his little heart out the whole way. We then went straight to the baby section to find him a big boy seat. Assuming that not being able to see out, or something to do with his infant seat was the problem. Well the next day I didn't have time to hook it up, so he was still in his old seat so I gave him his blanky to take along, hoping that might keep him happy. I didn't hear one bad sound from him. Little pill. Maybe that's all I needed to do! But now it's all buckled in and he has officially graduated to the next stage, even though it will be a while before he is forward facing. He seems to like it too.
A couple nights ago I had to go to Target for the bare essentials, and Jaxon decided to sob his little heart out the whole way. We then went straight to the baby section to find him a big boy seat. Assuming that not being able to see out, or something to do with his infant seat was the problem. Well the next day I didn't have time to hook it up, so he was still in his old seat so I gave him his blanky to take along, hoping that might keep him happy. I didn't hear one bad sound from him. Little pill. Maybe that's all I needed to do! But now it's all buckled in and he has officially graduated to the next stage, even though it will be a while before he is forward facing. He seems to like it too.
Today he got to spend some time with Carson and Elijah while I went to the dr. I don't think he even knew I had left. I made some chocolate sandwich cookies and then we loaded up and went on a stroll to the neighborhood park. That's about all it amounted to, since he's not quite big enough to play on toys. I did take him down the slide once and he sat on the duck. Good thing I took treats and water, because he wasn't too impressed! We still need to get him a little pool if this weather keeps up :)
Just a little bright out! He still has plenty of room to grow into the stroller.

4 comments:
Fun! Madison was 6 months when we upgraded her to a forward facing carseat! (Shhh!) It was either that no carseat, or stay home! She HATED the car other wise! The park looks like tons of fun! Before you know it he'll be running all around! Talking from experience let it come SLOWLY! ;)
LOL..I had to go look up the carseats on Target.com when you told me you got one and that was the one I figured you bought...I know you love orange! Looks like you guys stole our warm weather:p.
Looks like you had fun at the park! Love the pictures, esp. the one of both of you. He is such a cute lil guy:)
He just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Hopefully I'll be seeing you guys soonish! :D
Post a Comment