Tuesday, June 9, 2009

And today is...

.....Jaxon's Happy 11 month Birthday! This is the last 'month' birthday before he turns a whole YEAR, ya know! Yikes! Our baby will soon be a toddler..sigh.
His grammy got this swing for him, and I was sure he would love it. Well the first day he was not at all in to it. Clenching his fists and shaking when it was barely going, I felt so bad for him! I figured I'd give it a try everyday this week, hoping to slowly ease him into the butterfly feeling in his tummy. Well, it only took one day! He was a little unsure at the beginning but I distracted him by tickling his feet and now he thinks it's tons of fun.
*******
Some reason today his appetite was a little goofy. Barely ate anything. I did start adding milk to one of his formula bottles today. He drank it down no problem, so the taste must not have bothered him. We'll see if he gets constipated though.
*******
I noticed yesterday that he is trying to hit balls/toys with the hockey stick. Well he swipes at them anyway, or pushes them along. And it's of course not always the right end of the stick, and has no idea the right way to hold it, but he's gotta start on his coordination one way or another. Must've learned from watching Landyn and all the big boys.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such a cute picture! So fun that he's getting a bit braver:)

lyssamay88 said...

What an extremely handsome lil guy! :D