Monday, June 8, 2009

South Dakota and such

This will be picture overload, don't say I didn't warn ya!

The morning before we left to SD. He is becoming more of a monkey each day.


Kolby and Jaxon
I thought this was too cute of the two of them.

He LOVED playing with this. He told me he wanted one on his bday wish list ;)


"does the dirt on my left hand taste better than the whats on the right? Maybe I better find out.""Come on, come on!" Says Landyn.
I'm not too sure how, but he managed to push him. He thought it was the greatest thing to push it around the yard...but not with a passenger! Must be somewhat strong!
Letting him get a break from his seat and stretch out. He figured it was necessary to use the left blinker.
I did capture one happy moment in the car! Kinda blurry.

I think Jaxon had tons of fun playing with his cousins, but also seemed happy to be home. The ride back was better. Still long and tiring, but better! I'm really hoping he's not still trying to catch up on rest, and is just going to keep up his good sleeping habits he developed while gone. Having a bedtime of 11ish out there, means 9ish at home :) So far, so good. Even had two naps today, and was snoozin' by 9:30. Posting this quick, then off to bed myself to take full advantage of his early bedtime.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the good sleeping keeps up:)

Debbie said...

haha..the pic of him pushing Landy around cracks me up! He looks like he's using all his strength

Kailey said...

Sure looks like you had fun.

Brandie said...

Debbie-He had to of been! Landy isn't fat but imagine he would be heavy to him! Since we've been home he tries pushing everything around

Teresa Matson said...

Cute pics:-)

Mel said...

Oh my goodness he is getting way too big! I need to come see my little buddy. He is such a character in all of these, kind of reminds me of his mamma and some of her childhood pictures!!!

Mel