My yogurt-loving, blonde-haired, almost 15 month old, 24 lb, molar receiving, wrinkly-face-smiling little boy is doing great. You know, 'cause you were wondering, I'm sure of it.
Yogurt for you, yogurt for me.
If he spots it while I have the fridge open he is sure to climb in and grab a "ga-gurt".
All that fantastic sleep we had been getting is a thing of the past. Once again. But on a side note he knows how to sign 'please', just working on when to use it.
I've gotten him 3 pairs of shoes in the last week, between garage sales and GoodWill. All in good condition. One pair I am ever so proud of is the one's from GW. Basically brand new Pedi Ped's for $1.50! It amazes me the things people just give away! I also found him a lawnmower that I believe will blow bubbles, but for now he loves it just the way it is, so they shall be saved for another day.

Towing the mower along.

"It's really okay mom, I know how this stuff works."

Hmm I think we have some learning to do.
Towing the mower along.
"It's really okay mom, I know how this stuff works."
Hmm I think we have some learning to do.

2 comments:
Ooh, what's happening in the nursery??
Looks like he keeps Mom and Dad busy! I was hoping for a pic of the shoes too:)
Post a Comment