UPDATE:
The surgery went well, and very fast! He was gone barely 20 min. I hardly had time to use the restroom, make some spiced cider and visit with another mom in the waiting room. The dr. came in to say he was done, and that a nurse would be in once he woke up. They must have met each other in the hall, because she came in right after he walked out!
All the nurses he crossed paths with were sure to 'ooh' and 'awe' over him. I can't blame them, he is quite irresistible to say the least. I was informed by someone that when I'm told how cute he is, I should respond with "yea, you should see his dad!" Ha. I think I might try it.
They warned me he would be sleepy, tipsy and crabby the rest of the day. So far he hasn't acted phased a bit. I'm hoping after he eats he will be ready for a nice nap though. I wouldn't mind one myself :)
Cute little gown.
(too bad it's blurry, I only had my phone to take pictures.)
*******
Jaxon will get to celebrate his 14 month birthday by having surgery. Bright and early that is. Well I'm actually not sure how bright it is at 6:30A, but we're going to find out.
The surgery went well, and very fast! He was gone barely 20 min. I hardly had time to use the restroom, make some spiced cider and visit with another mom in the waiting room. The dr. came in to say he was done, and that a nurse would be in once he woke up. They must have met each other in the hall, because she came in right after he walked out!
All the nurses he crossed paths with were sure to 'ooh' and 'awe' over him. I can't blame them, he is quite irresistible to say the least. I was informed by someone that when I'm told how cute he is, I should respond with "yea, you should see his dad!" Ha. I think I might try it.
They warned me he would be sleepy, tipsy and crabby the rest of the day. So far he hasn't acted phased a bit. I'm hoping after he eats he will be ready for a nice nap though. I wouldn't mind one myself :)
Cute little gown.(too bad it's blurry, I only had my phone to take pictures.)
*******
Jaxon will get to celebrate his 14 month birthday by having surgery. Bright and early that is. Well I'm actually not sure how bright it is at 6:30A, but we're going to find out.

7 comments:
He's looking OLD!! Musta grew up overnight..;). Hope the surgery goes as planned!
Praying everything goes well!
Cute cowboy! Where's the hat?
guess he doesn't have a hat :(
Glad to hear all went well-how's the cut from last week?
His cut seems to be healing well. Letting it air out in the day this week, and bandaid at night.
I'm slow getting to the computer so I just saw Jaxson had surgery. I hope this takes care of everything - you guys have been through a lot! I'm glad it all went so well! :-)
Post a Comment