We decided in early September we were not ready to endure a winter like the last and chose to put our house on the market. After having the sign in the yard for 8 days, 4 showings later, the place we call home was sold! It's sad for me to be in the situation of having to sell, but am looking forward to whatever the future brings. And of course grateful that we were able to sell our house, rather than lose it to foreclosure. We've had trouble with our neighbors, so getting out of the sub-division with a little more space for Jaxon to roam would be nice. During the winter months and while we find something else, we will be living with my dad. This will allow us to pay some things off and save money if possible. As long as work doesn't completely stall for Kent, we want to find an acre or so and build a house. With Kent able to do a lot of the work himself, it should be cheaper. And we will have to learn to plan accordingly, as most winters work slows down.
I just started packing last night, so I have a ways to go. Our closing date is the 30th of this month, and that day the buyers will take possession.
I just started packing last night, so I have a ways to go. Our closing date is the 30th of this month, and that day the buyers will take possession.

5 comments:
If you need some help moving just let me know. Where are you putting all your stuff right now?
Nice that you finally have a 'for sure' date! Hope all goes well!
Wow, thats awesome! Ours won't sell for anything! :) Good luck with the move!
Wow! That was a fast sale and a fast closing time! You will certainly be busy! Good thing you have a good little helper! :-)
That is good news!
I have something for you! I have a letter you wrote (to yourself) from COE.
Do you remember that?
Would you like me to send it to you?
Post a Comment