- He is just below average for his weight at 24.6 lbs.
- An amazing height of 32 1/4in, which is the 90th %. Not sure how he's pulling that off.
- And last, but certainly not least, his head that he is always banging into something with; has a circumference in the 84th %.
I recently learned that, while reading to Jaxon, I lick my finger to turn the thick pages. I discovered this habit when I caught him doing it, out of the corner of my eye, while he was skimming through the pages himself. CRACK ME UP! Though, when he does it, he practically sticks his whole finger down his throat. Cute nonetheless!
I was so happy to catch this on camera!
Random Acts:
He regularly folds his hands. And when it's time to put shoes on, he turns around and walks backwards (sometimes across the room) to sit in your lap. Comes in handy, and it's pretty cute. Every chance he gets access to the broom he is sure to push or pull it around the house, 'cause the carpet needs swept occasionally you know. He has 3 teeth trying to come in. I'm rather certain teething has been going on for the last 10 months. I'm beyond ready for it to be over. And so is he, I imagine.

7 comments:
Haha!! How cute!
Grandpa sure thought that was funny-made his day!
haha-what a goober!! Sure needs a lot of spit to turn those pages!
Oh my goodness that is the cutest. I've never seen a baby do that. What a sweetie!
haha that is the cutest!!
that was hillarious! so cute
Andreas and I had a good laugh. He is sure quick, licking his finger. Andreas wanted to watch it a third time but then said he didn't need to..."'cause I will give him a book when he comes to our house and see if he does it." Very funny and cute! Clara
Post a Comment