In the last week, Jaxon has locked himself in the bathroom twice. He doesn't seem bothered by it, until he can hear the panic in my voice. I got him to go 'pee on the potty' last night. It took about 3 times to get him to finish and was rewarded with a pack of Smarties. I don't think I'm quite ready to get serious about it, at least not until he can communicate better. He knows what the potty is and proved to me the other night during bath that he can sense when he is peeing. So we'll just keep practicing and see how it goes, no rush.
Learning an imagination.
So curious about the big people shoes, he is figuring out how to put them on.
He has been saying 'baby' and 'No!' a LOT today. And he will tug on you relentlessly to get your attention. He's more than happy to get you to follow him around while pointing out what he wants you to do along the way. Kinda a bossy little guy. The other day I heard him trip and fall in the hallway, and he proceeded to come whining to me. He had me follow him, and pointed to the wall and his head while spitting out some mumbo-jumbo. It's so obvious he has so much to get out, just doesn't quite make any sense yet. Though he does get extremely frustrated with me when I am at a loss for what he's trying to tell me.

2 comments:
He'll have lots to tell you when he can really talk!
So fun when they "make" you food and such!
Post a Comment