Sunday, July 26, 2009

busy, busy boy.


Feeding yourself is so much fun! Especially when mom doesn't put a bib on you.

Jaxon is getting good at impressing us with his skills. Taking steps often, but only when he chooses to do so. While toddling around he looks so much bigger. He loves his ABC train and all the fun stuff it does, as well as all his many other toys. Almost always he is willing to show off to those who will watch. If he has something- be it a toy, pacifier, ball; if you ask to have it while holding your hand out for it, he will bring it to you. Maybe just getting lucky, but it's a pretty regular occurrence. And this could be completely normal for him to know this, but I of course think it's SO great! Except the fact that he is growing up way too stinkin fast!


We got a package in the mail the other day and the emptied box ended up just laying around. I put him in it one afternoon and pulled him around. He grinned the whole time. Later I found him patiently waiting inside the box, as if he was expecting a ride. Silly boy.


He climbed in here and stayed there during my shower.

I'm not exactly sure when it started, but Jaxon has learned how to courtesy laugh. Some fake silly laugh when someone else is laughing. Which obviously makes you do it more, and he follows. You just might get a big cheese grin along with it.

And today with a fever.
He woke up with it, but he had a rough day yesterday so I wasn't all that surprised. So the course of Tylenol and Motrin began. It's hard to tell if it's teething or his ears. Being on an antiobiotic makes me think it shouldn't be an infection, but what do I know. He isn't fighting eating and is drinking his water. Seems to be wanting to sleep plenty and is having fun playing when he's not. I'll see how tonight goes and if he isn't better I'll call in tomorrow. His ENT appt. isn't until the 6th so I definitely won't be putting it off til then.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

haha, Landyn still likes climbing in boxes. Kolby's fever is weird too..if he has medicine he acts completely fine. I looked in his mouth though and it's covered in sores making me think hand, foot, & mouth disease. But really, I have no idea-just want it to go away!

Anonymous said...

Hope he's feeling better soon!

Tervo Family said...

His blonde hair is so cute! He looks SO much like you!