We did it! Well, halfway. Even with Smarties, he was still much too wiggly. I'm sure I'll be trimming stray hairs until it's time for his next cut. But with the majority of his wispy-length gone, he's sportin' the big boy look.
I present you with the before....

And AFTER!


Checkin himself out in the mirror...he must approve!

It's been getting quite toasty around these parts lately, so we've chose to spend time outside after breakfast. Jaxon thinks dirt/small objects/whatever he finds is supposed to go in the handle of his Tonka, rather than in the bed of it. Alright, if you say so! Kent thought it through and decided it must be because all of his 'indoor' toys that have blocks and such have a small opening to be put in. Makes fair enough sense to me. He will put stuff in the back of it, but not as often.
Other news: He hasn't had a bottle for over a week, he got his first bandaid-worthy owie (skinned his big toe on the driveway while riding his 4-wheeler :( ), his 8th tooth has broke through, and I think for once he is on a bit of a schedule with two naps a day, and sleeping good in his own room!
4 comments:
He's growing up on you!
Kinda nice when you can know what to expect from them! They grow up way too fast!
Aww..he's getting to be such a big boy now!
Post a Comment