Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nothin much

Jaxon is not one I would consider to be self entertaining. He is getting better at finding things to do on his own, but for the most part he is very interactive. Wants you read to him, build with his blocks, or just have you sitting with him while he's doing whatever it may be. Lately he has figured out how to turn his 4wheeler, lawn mower, dump truck etc. That has been extremely wonderful, considering now he doesn't cry out for help every time he comes to a dead end. I also have been working on animal sounds with him. I found a few $1 farm animal counting and color books that he loves. Well, he loves his whole basket of books. Many times a day we end up emptying it out to read them all. He is hardly a baby anymore...probably not one at all, except he is my baby!

I'm seriously debating on whether or not I should buzz his hair now, or wait....

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hmm..he looks cute with his hair long..I vote wait! And he is still a baby! Until he's 2. At the earliest;)

lyssamay88 said...

aww..sweetie better come visit me soon before you're full grown! I agree, wait til summer at least, it's cute! :)