Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Weighing in:

Jaxon had his 18 month well check yesterday. He seems to be right on track. Dr. Julie was impressed with all of his showing off. But of course had to ask him what a cow says and he looked at her like "huh?". Note to self: Work on animal sounds. Before we could leave he had to get a shot. I snuck his pacifier inside and kept it in my back pocket, sure he would scream his head off and i'd need to plug him up. He did let out a screech but it didn't last long enough for me to have time to get it out. Such a big boy..HA! He loves that paci a little too much. And away we went, while he chomped on an orange sucker the sweet nurse gave him. Giving babies shots must be a rough job.

The Stats:
Height 34in 91%
Weight 26lbs 53%
HC 48.8cm 78%



Jaxon enjoys spending time and 'helping' me in the kitchen. Last night while making supper, I turned to see him pushing his tub of Mega Bloks right up beside me. He flipped it over, and proceeded to climb aboard to get a closer look at what was going on. This could be a serious hazard. Hot stove/knives/heavy objects+little boy hands = not good!

This morning I braved the grocery store with him in tow. He actually did pretty good, but wasn't too thrilled with getting into another cart when we entered Target. I had big plans of making this a quick trip, only getting the ruler and white out that Kent asked for. But the clearance section in the kids department almost always begs me to come see what it has to offer. I walked away with what I would consider to be some great deals!

1 comment:

Elsa said...

Big boy! and a smart one too. Who wants to be left out?! Next thing you know it'll be the chairs. You can get higher up with those, ya know.