A few sneaky guys, ahem, Dan, Aaron and Chad, came yesterday morning to finish up the last wall of siding. I'm still in awe of their generosity! That was a big thing to check off the to-do list. I surely owe them at least a home cooked meal when this is all said and done and we're moved in (suggestions welcome ;)). On a sadder note, after many failed attempts to reach the cabinet salesman to confirm the delivery date of today, Kent got word they are scheduled to deliver next Thursday!! This pushes off counter tops, plumbing and electrical finish, laminate and carpet. Basically everything there is left to be done. My imaginary move in date of May 15th will be just that, imaginary. Unless of course, some real magic takes place. But alas, if we don't make it to Heaven first, we will move in eventually!
With the wind blowing about today, Kent wasn't able to work. Instead he's been wandering around the house cleaning up and keeping an eye on the painters who are back to do the accent walls and paint the closets white. Hopefully he will make it home this afternoon to hang out with Jaxon so I can finally tackle my dreaded, ever growing, grocery list. I'm anxious to see how the colors turned out, so I'll probably need to stop by there too!
Wave Equation Schrodinger
2 years ago

2 comments:
shore a nice family i got. moldy
Thats awesome! But ugh, what a bummer about the cabinets! You must have tackled your grocery list? Travis said he saw you guys headed home yesterday afternoon. He wasn't feeling well and came home and went to bed for the night around 5:30! He woke up feeling quite rested this morning!
Post a Comment