Tuesday was Kent's birthday. He spent the first half of the day working, and the afternoon playing. Then the 3 of us headed to Famous Dave's to redeem his birthday coupon, which turned out to be a free appetizer. All was delicious and we left entirely too full.
We returned home to a pan of fudge brownies for dessert, but didn't dare partake of them in fear we'd explode! Plenty have been eaten since to make up for it, though.
Happy Birthday, Kent! Hope you enjoyed your day :)

6 comments:
Those brownies look good-come back Kaia!
Yes, thanks to Kaia making them, I get requests to make them now!
Those brownies are THE BEST! I definitely need the recipe. Oh, and happy birthday, Kent. Thanks for having one so that we could get those brownies :)haha
Yumm, your brownies look so good. Des was telling me about your bread recipes. Do you have any of your recipes posted online? I love trying new recipes. :)
Kami-I think I may only have a cookie recipe posted on here..That might be something fun to update my blog with though!
Yes-I would love to try out your recipes!
Post a Comment