Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Almighty Fireball

Last week on Kent's way home from work, he stopped at Ranch Mart for gas. He spotted some fireballs and grabbed a couple for me. I ate one right away and saved the second on my nightstand. Of course Jaxon was curious about the 'nanny' (candy) and snatched it. We explained to him it was very hot so he needed to put it back. He did so, and a while went by and we noticed Jaxon was no where in sight....and quiet. Which in most cases is not a good thing. I go down the hall calling his name and asking where he is. I hear a faint "Eat!" coming from our closet. It didn't hit me at first. So I go to turn on the light and am asking "Eating what?!" when I see red saliva dripping down his face. AH! Not only am I now worried about the mess he is about to make, but it's HOT! He was extremely angry when I took it from him and chased me to the kitchen. I figured if he was really that concerned I'd put him in his chair at the table and let him go at it. Surely he'd have a change of heart soon enough. In the past he has eaten cinnamon bears and jalapeno chips of mine like there was nothing to it, so it didn't completely surprise me that he may like it, but I had just eaten one and it was indeed hot for me.


He enjoyed it a couple minutes longer before...


It became a bit too hot :) He must have learned his lesson because while I was uploading these pictures and he saw this one he said with a sad face and voice "jasson...crying..hot".

1 comment:

Kaia said...

Haha.. guess that'll teach him ;) Looks like it was almost all white by that point though!