Saturday, September 11, 2010

20 wks


My belly..and I at 20 wks.

I had my ultrasound this last Wednesday and all looks well! Not like I can see any difference while looking at the black and white screen, but that's what the dr. told me :) He did mention the babies femur measures small, but still normal range. We're not a tall bunch, and Kent along with Jaxon have short legs, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me that this baby would too! I may be having another u.s. between 28 and 32 weeks just to make sure baby is growing at a steady rate. That's fine by me!


4 comments:

Kulla Klan said...

You look great - glad everything is going well:)

Nylene said...

Cute, cute, so exciting!!

Kaia said...

Aw, I like that color on you!

Tervo Family said...

I missed lots of your posts! Wow, I can't believe how far along you are if 20 weeks was almost a month ago!! And you didn't find out what your having?! Yous are crazy!! :)