Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What else is a stool for?!

Kent was working on tools, so off Jaxon went to watch. A few minutes later he comes in asking me where his stool is. I asked what he needed it for and he responded with "Climb." Hmm. So I told him I thought I'd seen it last in his bedroom. Next thing I know, Kent is coming in telling me to come see what our boy is up to. I was worried it had something to do with the stool, and sure enough!


This kid surely is a monkey. Anything to get into the back of dad's work truck! He begs all the time to be put in there, for who knows what reason. And now he found a way to do it himself :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And sure looks proud of himself too:)

Kulla Klan said...

Smart kid:)

Tervo Family said...

smart!! :)

Melanie Cain said...

so this is what I have to look forward too eh? so cute!