Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh my goodness!

"Oh my goodness" is Jaxon's new phrase of choice! I had finally gotten a bookshelf for his room to help organize his things, and while he was out in the garage with daddy I set it in place and did a little cleaning. When he came in I told him I cleaned his room, he should go look. From the kitchen I heard at least 3 oh my goodness' come out of his mouth, I'd say he was impressed! 


Shanna Aho painted the awesome canvas. I had found something similar at Target, but was much smaller. I text her a picture and she made this masterpiece! I love the bright colors, it goes great with his quilt! Now I think his bedroom is almost done. I still want to get wooden letters to spell his name for above his bed, and eventually we'd like to get him a bunk-bed.

3 comments:

Elsa said...

LOL That child is funny! Looking good.. good thing your almost done.. cause my house still isn't started :p

Kaia said...

Turned out nice! Even if they didn't have the right color bookshelf!

Stenersenlife said...

Nice room:) And such cute little talking! Aren't their first phrases so cute? Don't forget to write this kind of stuff down!