I intended on this being a happy post, but while uploading pics I got a call from the Dr's office informing me I failed my glucose test, so I will need to do the 3 hour test and I'm also anemic. I'll just say my mood quickly turned sour! I shouldn't have been so surprised, being I failed it the first time with Jaxon too. Other than noticing what I believe are Braxton Hicks contractions often in the last 2 weeks, and Jaxon and I both fighting colds, things had been going well! Hopefully with iron supplements I won't feel as though I'm lacking so much energy. Thankfully I have Kent to remind me it isn't the end of the world, and to make the best of it. About then my pity party came to a close :)
27.5 weeks
Enough about me, now some pictures of Jaxon!
Mustache like Daddy!
He also thinks he has a beard too.
Jaxon trying to lift his punkin.
I was slacking and never took him to the pumpkin patch, so the day before halloween of course the stores were sold out. Luckily we found someone selling them alongside the road.
Scooping out the guts.
Carved and lit up! Jaxon kept singing Happy Birthday Punkin :)
Our little Family
Showing off his multi-tasking skills.
Talking to his papa on the phone while rocking his baby.
His newest favorite thing to say is "Already did". Whether it's when you ask if he needs to go to the bathroom, or like this morning after waking up dry I asked him to give me 5. He did, then a while later I asked for another one and he informed me he already did!

4 comments:
It was worth the effort;). Cute pics! Now I gotta lay my sleeping baby down and get back to work:(
I hope your next test goes well:) Jaxon is getting so big - I love that last picture of him!
I thought the doctor or the lab "person" tells right away that you pass the test. Maybe its only if you pass?? Almost 30 weeks! At that point for me, it feels so much closer to the end.
Jaxon is looking pretttty pleased with his "beard!" Cute family pic :)
Post a Comment