Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Evenings

Daddy and Jaxon in Daddy's chair

Evenings around our house tend to be filled by reading books. And often times it's Jaxon bringing book after book from the shelf to Mom or Dad to read to him. If we have a book of our own we happen to be occupied with, he is sure to tell us "Mommy/Daddy book down, reada book now, Jasson?"

And since I caused such a scene on my last post, I better announce I in fact failed the 3 hour glucose test. So now I've been diagnosed with the dreaded Gestational Diabetes. Just one more appt. to add to my schedule for the next 2.5 months or so! Thankfully I will be going to a diabetes education class this Wednesday and will hopefully learn how to manage it by diet. Too bad the holidays are just around the corner, have to fight the tempation of all the yummy sweets!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

your house looks all cozy:)

Teresa Matson said...

Ugh, sorry! :( If you need more info, talk to Cheryl, think she had it with her pregnancy.

LindaEsther said...

Sorry about the gestational diabetes I know how you feel I had it with all three of my boys. With Zedekiah it was not fun at all I found out right before thanksgiving. I also went to the diabetic eductation class and I found it very helpful. I hope you will too. It is going to hurt if you cheat every once in awhile. just drink plenty of water if you do. if you ever want to ask me questions about it feel free.

LindaEsther said...

oops it should say isn't going hurt I guess that what happens when u type late at night.