Sunday, November 28, 2010

Snow Day

Amazed to have our first snow before Thanksgiving, and plenty of it, we had no choice but to enjoy it! Jaxon is impressed with all the white stuff, and has eaten his share. Too bad I'm not a huge fan of being cold, so our adventures outside are few. He is somewhat satisfied to just have the blinds pulled open so he can 'See a snow!'


All bundled up


Getting pulled around the yard in his pool. Worked great until I decided to join him, adding a little extra weight to the equation :)


Jaxon helping deocrate the tree.
Since we were going to be gone the day off after Thanksgiving, we put the tree up early. I had to do a little re organizing of the ornaments when Jaxon was done. They were all in one area, on only a few branches. But it was fun to have his help!

Jaxon can match colors, but still learning what their names are. And he's trying to count objects up to 3.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I need unbreakable ornaments for my tree...Kolby tried throwing one of the balls the other night. We're supposed to get snow today..ugh.

Tervo Family said...

:) Maddi is the same way! Snow looks fun, but i'm with you! I can wait! Ready for baby yet?