Tuesday, February 15, 2011

7 wks!

 Little Squish/Miss Hayden/Lil Sisser/Princess/Punkin/Sweet Pea/Monsterous/Piglet/McCrabby Pants

Just a few names she's acquired! Last week she'd been quite restless and fussy, still not sure what her deal was. She did get a yeast infection and has seemed gassy off an on though. So far this week she's behaved better! Saturday she weighed 7lbs 3oz and this morning she was 7lbs 6oz. I'm still calling in weekly to update her Dr on her weight gain, and so far she's been impressed. I'd hope so at about an ounce a day! She's just about outgrown her NB diapers and clothes. I'm so anxious for her to be 3 months old for some reason.Well I suppose not just 'some' reason, but then she should be more plump and stronger so we can get out of the house as a family to show her off! Last Saturday we did all leave the house together, but took turns getting out of the car leaving her behind. She slept almost the whole time, until I was in Target. Either Kent pinched her in hopes it would hurry me up, or she was just jealous she wasn't able to join me. I'll go with the second option :)


Relaxing and watching her big brother.


Close up..almost a smile!


Resting peacefully! Getting good use of the swing this time around :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going by so fast! Nice she's gaining well:)

Teresa Matson said...

Nice to see pictures of her since I've only seen her ONCE! Thats great shes been gaining weight!

lyssamay88 said...

aww..little Hayden is going to be grown before we know it! :( but it's good that she IS growing!

Kaia said...

Awww, little sisser!! What a dollie!

Linda E. said...

So wonderful to see that Hayden and all of you are doing so well! I think you are right - she wanted to shop at Target! :-)

Debbie said...

We were locked inside 7 or 8 months that first winter with K-hope to never do that again! But I did cheat a little-brought him to dr appts and to Wal-Mart for groceries...figured people in public usually stay far enough away. Not a fun time tho, is it?