Monday, February 28, 2011

Hayden's 2 month Birthday!

Normally I'd be thinking "Where'd the time go, my babies already TWO months old!" But honestly, it seems like it's about time, she's finally two months! That's probably just me rushing things. Which I need to stop, because I will regret it.

She's been much more content the last 4 days or so. I think she was getting too much air from the bottle so we've switched to the Playtex with drop in liners to reduce the amount of air she's taking in with each feeding. So either that's really helping, or she's just decided to be good. Which is likely.

This morning she weighed 8lbs and 8oz. (Jaxon weighed 8lbs 5oz at 1 month, and 11lbs at 2 months!) Her well check is tomorrow morning so I'm anxious to see what percentile she's at now. Obviously still behind for her age with her set back, but gaining quite well nonetheless!


Bright Big Beautiful Blue Eyes


Looking ever so big! 

For now she is not a fan of her car seat so hopefully that changes when we're actually able to leave the house and get out a bit. She loves her swing and her Mommy. Very much of a shoulder baby, getting good at holding her head up. She loves noisy things like running bath water, the dryer or vacuum to name a few. Not too fond of baths ( I might become a crazy mom that uses a space heater to warm up the bathroom for her ;)). And it doesn't appear that she's lost much if any of her hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was her Drs. appt? And I forgot to ask the other day how she's been at night? Cute pics:)

Kaia said...

Just look at that chubby lil princess!