Monday, March 28, 2011

weekend fun/3 month bday

Friday evening my sister Mistie came to stay with us. She had only met Hayden when she was sick in Spokane, so I'd been impatiently waiting for her to come visit! She got to enjoy lots of snuggle time with her. Saturday morning we headed to my dads to celebrate his 50th birthday. We enjoyed some pizza and cake with family, along with some nice weather. Jaxon had a blast getting to ride the 4wheeler with his Papa.


Hayden checking out her toys.


 Jaxon supervising his baby, Joger (like Roger, or he calls her Daughter) and his little sisser.


Auntie Mistie and Hayden. Before she headed home on Sunday, she made us breakfast burritos that were very delicious!


Jaxon wanted a 'buzzy' toothbrush like his Auntie Mistie. A battery operated Thomas one did the trick.


Hayden is 3 months old! And the little pork chop weighs 10lbs 7oz :) I was actually shocked to see she'd gained that much. I was expecting her to be just 10lbs or slightly over. She is getting stronger at holding herself and having more content happier times throughout the day. 

No comments: