Possibly. He woke a few too many times in the wee hours of the morning crying out. And I'm pretty sure it was a pain cry, not just "I lost my pacifier, and I'm half asleep so please give it to me and I'll be out before my head hits the pillow" kind of cry.Yes, we still have those from time to time. But other than that, he's been doing great and growing like a weed! I had to dig out his next size jeans, or else he couldn't breathe and looked as if he was waiting for a flood. Building with his Lego's is a fav. I even saw at Target yesterday they have so many pieces you can buy to add on. Like animals, pickups with trailers, and barns. Now you know what's on his wish list ;) He continues to love the outdoors, and covering every inch of himself in sand. We were in charge of feeding my dads horse last week, and Jaxon took the role of being a little rancher with ease. I think we might need to take the horse with us when we go. If this wind would find a new home, we could be spending more time at the park.
Wave Equation Schrodinger
2 years ago

1 comment:
Super windy here too but the boys don't mind! And of course, I can just put them on the deck while I sit and relax in my wind-free house;).
Post a Comment