Thursday, March 4, 2010

Just for fun..

I sat down to the computer fully intending on uploading a video of J from last night, only to no longer find the option with Blogger. Determined to share it, I created an account with Youtube. Here is the link. Hopefully it works for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6PR5413eig

On a side note, we finally got our building permit today. So next week the fun shall begin! We are taking one last trip out of town to Vancouver for a wedding and to see family before we get started on the house. With us doing a majority of the work ourselves, our evenings and weekends will be pretty busy for the next few months. And I couldn't be happier about that! I've been looking forward to it for so long it seems, and now it's actually happening :) We've had amazing weather this week, in the low 60's. That could continue, I wouldn't mind!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute video! You can post it using Youtube too..in Blogger click on edit HTML and then copy and paste the embed code from youtube:)

Brandie said...

Thanks Debbie, I can always count on you being smart :)

Kaia said...

Has fun even without the triplets helping huh? lol, cutie

Linda E. said...

Congrats on getting your building permit! I remember those days trying to work on our house. :-) Take lots of pics. You will be in it before you know it! :-)