Not a whole lot to more to say tonight, but I'll share a couple pictures from yesterday and today.
~ Daddy and Mommy with Hayden ~
Kent and I are beginning to look and feel more normal as things calm down.
~ Miss Hayden peeking her eyes at us ~
Her eyes were still more puffy when I took this this morning, than they were this afternoon.
Big brother Jaxon thinks his sister has a beard :)
We're not quite halfway through our projected stay, but celebrating all of her mini milestones thus far.
Goodnight-
K, B, J & H
Thank you for the prayers once again!!

5 comments:
Awe! Poor little girl! Pictures make her look huge, definately not like the girl I just held last week! Thanks for the updates and pictures. I hope your able to get your rest. May God continue to heal Hayden and strengthen the rest of you!!
Love the pictures:). How is the PICU set up? Bunch of smaller rooms it looks like? When Kolby was in the PICU after his heart surgery it was just like any other room in the hospital but they'd obviously have a different setup for more serious situations..anyway, just curious! Oh..and tell yourself you have 3 weeks left. Otherwise if you come up to that 2 week mark and they say "just one more day" your impatience will go through the roof;) But I'm the impatient type anyway.
Sorry for the story here..but thanks for updating! Especially with pictures:)
Thanks for the update and pictures! Can def. tell its her and she still even has her tounge out! =)Praying for continued recovery and strength for you and Kent.
Glad to see pics-no more masks? Hopefully she'll start getting rid of some of those tubes and wires soon!
Amazing Hayden Grace what a lil toughey.In no time , she will be running around with a bopp in her mouth and cowboy boots on her feet. Just like her Mommie when she was little.
Post a Comment