Thursday, January 6, 2011

My spunky 2.5 year old!

Jaxon sure keeps us laughing with the funny things he does and says. He has shown bits of jealousy now that baby sister is in the house. But that's to be expected. I'm sure once the frequent visitors coming to see Hayden slows down, he'll be fine. I still don't trust him to be alone in a room with her for long at all. You never know what he might try!

If she fusses, he rubs her arm and says "You're okay". Or tells me "Mommy, get her!" Quite the protective big brother already, loving to kiss her on the head. He also can pronounce her name very well! Mostly calling her Baby Hayden.


Somebody got in to the Oreos! And apparently just likes the filling :)
After nap he decided the actual cookie wasn't so bad, and finished them off!

I was going to find a babysitting for Jaxon while I took Hayden to her appt Wednesday, but wanted to have the dr. look at his tongue. There has been what we thought to be a swollen taste bud from him biting it multiple times when learning to walk, on the end of his tongue off to the left. I started questioning it when I noticed it was getting bigger and people commenting on it. It doesn't hurt him, so I was putting off taking him in for it. So, his dr. now thinks it could be a wart. Random place for one if you ask me. Not sure how they even get them there? She put in a referral to the ENT that did his ear tube surgery, so will see what he says.

3 comments:

Kaia said...

Pore lil, I mean BIG Jaxon! lol looks like he was getting scolded in the picture ;)

Teresa Matson said...

Colin did the same thing with his oreos! Annoying place for a wart! Let us know what you find out.

Debbie said...

You STILL haven't changed your blog name;) Oreo's aren't allowed in my house anymore..they sure look delicious tho!